Parents : Enjoy your holiday with kids
Relaxing holidays for parents
Holidays with kids is not always relaxing for parents. At La Ferme du Cayla, not only will you enjoy a unique family experience, but as parents you can enjoy your holiday too! During your stay, you will have the opportunity to enjoy some me-time while being assured that the children are well taken care of.
During high season (July-August), our all-inclusive package includes Baby & Kids clubs with fun and entertaining activities for your children to take part in, whilst you can relax in the spa and wellness area, have a massage or take advantage of the many excursions in the area.
Exclusive services and activities
We have thought of all the services which parents could possibly need to make the most of their holiday: free Wi-Fi, cleaning of your accommodation, babysitting service, wine and local products tastings, yoga classes, organized excursions in the region… our resort concierge can arrange everything for you.
You may also like many of theses activities: mountain biking in our beautiful countryside, horse riding, golfing (9 holes course at the Golf de Haute Auvergne), tennis, and many more.
Wellness and spa holidays
La Ferme du Cayla features a great service that will delight all parents: the spa and wellness centre. This space just for adults has a heated indoor pool, steam room, sauna, relaxation room, massage room and an outdoor jacuzzi. Nothing better to help you relax and really make you feel like you’re on holiday.
Excursions to discover the local heritage
The Department of Lot in the Midi-Pyrénées region is the perfect holiday base to discover our local area. A real first class tourist destination, this region offers many rich and diverse places to visit:
- Explore the Célé and Lot Valleys, with a visit to Saint-Cirq-Lapopie (chosen as the best-loved French village) and then discover the vineyards of Cahors with a tasting in one of the castles, or visit the cave of Foissac.
- Discover the Dordogne Valley: visit the site of Rocamadour, the Padirac cave and the surrounding area.
- Visit the village of Conques and perhaps take the opportunity to walk part of the route of Santiago de Compostela
- Visit Figeac: discover this charming little village close to La Ferme du Cayla
- Canoe/kayak: there are lots of trips you can take on the Célé.